- Tier 1 $300-$500 attended 0-7 births
- Tier 2 $800 attended 8-15 births
- Tier 3 $1200 attended 16-50 births
- Tier 4 $1600 attended 51-100 births
- Tier 5 $2000 attended 110+ births
- Tier 6 $2600-$3000 Masters
- Recognizes birth as a key experience the mother will remember all her life
- Understands the physiology of birth and the emotional needs of a woman in labor
- Assists the woman in preparing for and carrying out her plans for birth
- Stays with the woman throughout the labor
- Provides emotional support, physical comfort measures and an objective viewpoint, as well as helping the woman get the information she needs to make informed decision
- Facilitates communication between the laboring woman, her partner and her clinical care providers
- Perceives her role as nurturing and protecting the woman’s memory of the birth experience
- Allows the woman’s partner to participate at his/her comfort level
Home Birth Support
Provide support throughout labor and delivery. Will stay for an hour or two postpartum offering breastfeeding support within our scope, light cleaning and tidying after your special moment. In the event that your family should transfer to a hospital during labor or your risk out of your homebirth, we are still your doula!
Hospital/Birthing Center Support
Provide support throughout labor and delivery. Will remain after the birth until family is settled in postpartum room. Will offer suggestions on what to bring to the hospital/center.
Circle of Women
The added benefit of two doulas at your birth. This is an excellent option for mothers of multiples, if the birth partner cannot be present or simply as added support.